Four different active ingredients with four different modes of action form a reliable dandruff defense system: the Alpecin Dandruff Killer Shampoo softens scalp irritation, eliminates dandruff and prevents the reformation of new dandruff. The 4-way active complex with zinc pyrithione and piroctone olamine are effective against fungi, yeasts and bacteria. This rejuvenates and restores the natural balance of the scalp and prevents new dandruff from forming. Salicylic acid and fumaric acid facilitate the removal of existing skin scales. This leads to a smoothed scalp surface, so that the microbial colonization is permanently reduced.
In addition, panthenol, allantoin and a sophisticated galenic formula have a stimulating effect and stabilize the resistance of the scalp. The anti-dandruff shampoo from Alpecin does not contain any silicones and provides for a noticeably thicker hair feel and grip. Made in Germany.
How to use:
- Suitable for the daily battle against dandruff.
- Distribute a walnut-sized amount of the shampoo onto wet hair and massage into hair and scalp.
- Rinse out thoroughly and style your hair as usual.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- For best results, use Alpecin Caffeine Liquid after each hair wash to prevent hereditary hair loss.
Information for competitive athletes!
Alpecin caffeine can be detected in the hair follicles.
Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water. In the unlikely event of skin irritation, discontinue use.