Here are our recommendations for the application of our ostrich fat (external):
· Supports the healing process in wounds (even with open wounds).
Reduces the formation of scar tissue.
Cares for and soothes swollen wounds/scars e.g. after an operation.
Relieves irritation and is anti-inflammatory e.g. for psoriasis, acne or eczema
· Moisturises the skin (against dry, cracked, sensitive and irritated skin).
· For the treatment of ulcers, all sorts of wounds and arthritis
· Ensures fast regeneration of the skin
Relieves insect bites (itching).
Burns & burns (for burns 1 or 2. Grades)
· Sports injuries e.g. sprains, bruises, muscle strains - used in professional sports
· Joint diseases · Eczema
Supplementary feed for animals:
· In sensitive animals such as dogs and cats, it is advisable to mix 10 g ostrich fat daily under the animal food.
How do I use ostrich fat?
Massage the fat into the affected skin area.
How often do I use ostrich fat?
Repeat the process as required. Store the grease cool.
The contents are composed of:
100 mg 4-fold filled, ostrich fat with 1 % pure lemon grass oil
Store in a cool place.