- Outstanding value for money. 365 tablets with 25 mg elementary zinc per tablet in annual stock. Premium raw material from Albion. The bio availability of zinc bisglycinate is approx. 40% higher than zinc glauconite. In addition, zinc bisglycinate is a chelate complex and is considered particularly well tolerated.
- Free from undesirable additives and 100% vegan: free from release agents such as magnesium stearate, gelatine free, free from flavours, dyes, stabilisers, and of course: lactose-free, gluten-free, free from preservatives, free from genetically modified ingredients (GMO free). Selected ingredients tested according to all criteria.
- MANUFACTURED IN GERMANY in strictly tested facilities, awarded with GMP, ISO and as required by food law with HACCP certificate.
- Every production batch lab-tested: Many manufacturers rely on the specifications of their raw material suppliers. A few have their products checked by a laboratory. Nature Love goes one step further: We have the raw material or product of each individual production batch tested by an independent German laboratory.
- - At Nature Love, we have committed ourselves to pure nutrients. If you are not satisfied, you can return the can within the first year and get your money back immediately. Get zinc at home with just a few clicks
Extremely wide range of effects
Zinc affects a wide variety of metabolic processes. A balanced and varied diet provides you with sufficient zinc. In special situations, for example when there is a lack of zinc, it may make sense to supplement the diet with zinc-containing substances such as zinc bisglycinate. Zinc contributes to:
- Maintaining normal hair
- Maintain normal skin
- Maintaining normal nails
- Maintain normal bones
- Normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Normal fatty acid metabolism
- Normal fertility
- Normal cognitive function
- Normal immune system function
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Maintaining normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Preservation of normal protein synthesis
- Normal macronutrient metabolism
- Normal vitamin A metabolism
- Function in cell division
- Preservation of normal eyesight