EFFECTIVE AND SIDE-EFFECT-FREE THERAPY FOR THE HOME! *
- TENS for nerve stimulation and pain therapy
- Ideal for back, head and joint pain
- 1 channel = max. 2 pads
- 8 different stimulation programs
- 8 intensity levels
- Automatic shutdown after 15 minutes
- Easy to read LCD display
- Easy handling
- Battery operated (2 x 1.5V AAA Micro)
Attention! Do not use with pacemaker / defibrillator. Not suitable for pregnant women.
MODE OF ACTION OF TENS:
TENS = transcutaneous (through the skin) Electrical Nerve Stimulation. Electrical impulses are transmitted via the self-adhesive electrodes to the skin, the nervous system and the muscle fibers, thereby irritating the nerves in the tissue. These transmit electrical signals to the spinal cord, where the TENS effect unfolds.
There are two ways to alleviate or suppress the pain:
- When treated with a high current frequency (80-150 Hz), the pain-conducting nerves are no longer able to
transmit the pain impulses to the brain. The pain transmission is blocked.
- Treatment with a low current frequency (2-4 Hz) increases the release of endorphins (the body's painkillers). These occupy the receptors and thus block the transmission of the pain impulses.
ONE APPLICATION IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Sports injuries (bruises, contusions, ligament overstretching, strains)
- tension headache
- pain of the musculoskeletal system (back, shoulder, arm, joint or rheumatic pain
- circulatory disorders
EFFECTIVE AND SIDE-EFFECT-FREE THERAPY FOR THE HOME.
The treatment can be adapted to your own everyday life and carried out without effort. It is clinically proven and highly tolerated - an effective, drug and side-effect free method of treating pain. According to experts, TENS is suitable as an adjunctive therapy to alleviate symptoms immediately and for a short time.
All of our electrical stimulation devices are Class IIa certified medical devices. They are not intended for commercial use.