THE BASE BANDAGE WITH OUTLAST® - SUPPORTS AND PROTECTS WITH THERMO FUNCTION!
- supports abdomen, ribs and back
- gives the spine hold
- supports in muscle weakness
- can help prevent bad posture - reminds of an upright posture
- shapes the figure - makes it appear visibly slimmer
- Universal size, fits at a waist circumference of 70-150 cm - individual adjustment by adhesive closure
- Material is skin-friendly and comfortable to wear
- OUTLAST material regulates body temperature - no sweat, no cold
- washable at 30 ° C
- Class 1 medical device
HOW DOES THE OUTLAST® TECHNOLOGY WORK?
This technology was originally developed for NASA to protect astronauts in space from temperature fluctuations during outdoor work between the sun and the dark side of their spaceship.
OUTLAST® technology is based on phase change materials (PCM). These are fibers that can absorb, store and release heat in order to achieve optimal moisture and temperature management. The Outlast® technology is comparable to an ice cube in a glass of water: when the ice cube melts, it absorbs heat and cools the water, keeping the drink at the desired temperature for longer.
Outlast® phase change materials work the same way, usually encapsulated to be encased and protected in a polymeric sheath. These encapsulated phase change materials are called Thermocules ™. They are either applied to fabrics or incorporated directly as fibers. The capacity to absorb, store and release heat allows each product containing Outlast® technology to continuously regulate skin temperature.