RELIEVES THE PAIN TO THE POINT!
- TENS for nerve stimulation and pain therapy
- Ideal for small applications, such as shoulder, neck or headache
- 5 different stimulation programs
- Program N1 = Physio program: allows continuous flow of electricity
- 10 intensity levels
- Set program is indicated by a green light
- Adhesive pad can be easily replaced
- Battery operated (2 x 1.5V AAA Micro)
Attention! Do not use with pacemaker / defibrillator. Not suitable for pregnant women.
MODE OF ACTION OF TENS:
TENS = transcutaneous (through the skin) Electrical Nerve Stimulation Electrical impulses are transmitted via the self-adhesive electrodes to the skin, the nervous system and the muscle fibers, thereby irritating the nerves in the tissue. These transmit electrical signals to the spinal cord, where the TENS effect unfolds. There are two ways to alleviate or suppress the pain: - When treated with a high current frequency (80-150 Hz), the pain-conducting nerves are no longer able to transmit the pain impulses to the brain. The pain transmission is blocked. - Treatment with a low current frequency (2-4 Hz) increases the release of endorphins (the body's own painkillers). These occupy the receptors and thus block the transmission of the pain impulses.
EFFECTIVE AND SIDE-EFFECT-FREE HOME THERAPY *.
The treatment can be adapted to one's own everyday life and carried out without effort. It is clinically tested and well tolerated - an effective, drug and side effect-free method of treating pain. According to experts, TENS is suitable as an adjunctive therapy to alleviate symptoms immediately and for a short time.
All our electrical stimulation devices are Class IIa certified medical devices. They are not intended for commercial use.
* The application does not replace a doctor!