Commuter diesel multiple unit series 640 (LINT 27) of the DB with regulated high-performance drive, digital decoder mfx and serial switchable sound functions. Triple headlights that change depending on the direction of travel, with maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED), will work in conventional operation, and can be switched on and off digitally. Representation of the prototypical central buffer coupling at both ends. Train with tinted windows and low entrances. Overall length 28.8 cm.
Contents: 12 curved tracks 24130, 4 straight tracks 24188, 1 base station, 7 straight tracks 24172, 2 curved tracks 24224, 1 turnout right 24612 and 1 turnout left 24611. Switching power supply and a wireless infrared control unit.
Expansion options with the Märklin C-Track extension packs and the entire Märklin C-Track program. The turnouts can be retrofitted with the Märklin 74492 electric drive.
- Product type: Commuter train
- GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Age recommendation according to the manufacturer: from 12 years
- Color: Multicolored
- Width: 503 mm
- Height: 337 mm
- Depth: 105 mm
- Weight: 1,943 kg
- Scope of delivery: 1x diesel railcar, 14x curved tracks, 11x straight tracks, 1x base station, 1x turnout right, 1x turnout left, switching power supply, 1x wireless infrared control unit
- Pack dimensions (WxHxD) (cm): 50.3 cm / 33.7 cm / 10.5 cm
- Warnings: Warning: suffocation - not suitable for children under 3 years because small parts are included.