Green tea (Camellia sinensis) has been highly prized since thousands of years in the traditional Chinese diet due to its special properties. Green tea was produced in China in the 6th century BC. It became popular as a new variant of tea after Buddhist monks brought it from China to Japan, ground it to powder and prepared it with boiling water. Between the 16th and 17th centuries, Europeans had also recognised the valuable benefits of green tea. Its high-quality vitamins and minerals even made it to an integral part of traditional Chinese dietetics. Why green tea has become so popular, is thanks to the results of scientific research conducted by the American Yale School of Medicine, since there it is highly praised for its wide range of applications.
What is so special about this green tea capsules Deluxe?
The right tea plant
The tea plants for our green tea capsules are only available from growing heights of 1200 m. Due to the ideal climatic conditions, only at this altitude, they are particularly soft and resistant. In addition, we only buy tea plants from the spring or winter harvest, since the strong summer heat reduces the quality of the tea leaves.
- The production in Germany
- The high-quality extract is exclusively and gently processed by us here in Germany to the end product of the green tea capsules.
- The optimal dosage of green tea nutrients
- The green tea extract contains 98 % polyphenols and 50 % epigallochatechin gallate (EGCG). This is the highest dosage available on the market!
Catechins are polyphenolic plant metabolites from the group of phytochemicals. Due to the careful production we receive a share of 750 mg epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) per daily dose for our product. The EGCG is a special form of catechins and a key quality feature of the tea plant.
• Oxidative stress
• High blood glucose
• High cholesterol levels
The Advantages of the Green Tea Deluxe Capsules:
• Contributes to a healthy lifestyle
• Strong antioxidative properties
• High dosed: 500mg extract
• 98% polyphenols in the extract
- without artificial flavors
- without artificial coloring
- without preservatives