TP-Link is one of the world's leading manufacturers of smart communication products and has made a name for itself in Europe, especially in the DA-CH region, with efficient, reliable products / services.
The product range includes award-winning WLAN and DSL routers, Powerline adapters, WLAN amplifiers, UMTS / LTE modems, print servers, IP cameras, smart home products and smartphones.
For the professional user TP-Link offers switches, access points or radio hardware.
- High-speed data transfer rate of up to 600Mbps, suitable for high-definition liquid video streaming
- The integrated socket ensures that no slot is lost
- No laying of new cables, simple plug-and-play operation, no configuration required. Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C
- Patented power-saving mode that automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7/8/10, MacOS, Linux
- Supplied with: TP-Link2 TL-PA4010P powerline adapter, 2 RJ45 Ethernet cables, CD, Quick Installation Guide