The coffee maker impresses with its easy handling and classic design. The success of Bodum has been changed in recent years in small details on the design and has always been a classic with great popularity. The steel frame and lid go through several chromium coatings in the manufacturing process for a particularly shiny appearance, even after years of use.
- With the typical Bodum Press Filter System for a full-bodied aromatic coffee
- The pot is made of taste-neutral and heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- The glass is framed by a frame made of stainless steel and is therefore even better protected
- The frame and handle protect the user as well as surfaces from heat and burns
- No paper filters or capsules anymore: probably the most environmentally friendly way of preparing coffee