AA01-C2-STEEL - aerator
Save yourself money and unnecessary lugging of crates by turning normal tap water into delicious sparkling water.
The production of carbonated water in the domestic kitchen has never been so elegant.
The Carbonator II is the second generation of the already successful Aarke water bubbler.
Our engineering team has made this device even more robust and easy to use, while remaining true to the elegant signature look.
The high-quality stainless steel housing will still exude quality and elegance in your kitchen furnishings in many years to come.
The way it works is extremely simple - just fill the bottle with cold tap water, screw it into the machine, operate the lever and you're done!
Despite the minimalist design, a 3-stage safety system was installed in the Carbonator II.
- Product type: Water bubbler
- Capacity: 1 liter
- Content Co² cartridge is sufficient for: 60 liters
- Special features: Made of high quality stainless steel housing, including 1 liter PET bottle (BPA-free); Compatible with 60L CO2 cylinders (not included in delivery), the safety system consists of 3 independent safety valves. Water bottle: height 265 mm; Diameter: 85.5 mm, weight: 209 g, volume: ≈ 0.8 liters to the filling line
- GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Housing material: Polished stainless steel
- Width: 153 mm
- Height: 414 mm
- Depth: 258 mm
- Colour: silver
- Weight: 1600 g
- Scope of delivery: Water bubbler, 1x PET bottle, instruction manual
- Pack dimensions (WxHxD) (cm): 28.5 cm / 45 cm / 18.5 cm
- Country of origin / place of origin: China