Fresh stays fresh!
With the Caso Vacuum Sealer VC100 you get a powerful and fully automatic vacuum system for vacuuming your food. The VC100 can vacuum and seal films and bags up to a width of 30 cm, with any length. The double weld seam seals your valuable food and protects it from spoiling. Thanks to the stop button, the vacuum strength can be regulated - perfect for sensitive goods! The removable vacuum chamber enables very easy cleaning. Liquid residues are retained in this and can easily be poured away after vacuuming. Incl. 10 free professional foil bags and vacuum hose for containers.
Your food is safely vacuumed with a vacuum capacity of approx. 90% at -0.8 bar. This means that food stays fresh and up to 8 times longer without any preservatives. Also ideal for portioning goods or cooking à la sous vide. Eat healthier - vitamins and minerals are preserved.
Start the freshness offensive
Vacuum your valuable foods, such as meat, fish, seafood, vegetables or fruit, for freezing or for storage in the refrigerator.
- Product type: Vacuum sealer
- Maximum Performance: 120 watts
- Pump performance: 12 liters / min.
- Double weld seam: Yes
- Roll width: 300 mm
- Operating control lamp: Yes
- Manual function: Yes
- Hose connection:Yes
- POWER SUPPLY
- Input voltage: 230 volts
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Cable length: 1.3 m
- Material: plastic
- Special features: Double weld seam (30 cm), removable vacuum chamber, vacuum regulation with stop button, electronic temperature monitoring, fully automatic vacuum sealer including vacuum hose for containers and 10 free professional foil bags
- Width: 380 mm
- Height: 90 mm
- Depth: 170 mm
- Weight: 1800 g
- Colour: silver
- Scope of delivery: Vacuum sealer, 10 foil bags, 1 vacuum hose, instruction manual
- Pack dimensions (WxHxD) (cm): 233 mm / 116 mm / 398 mm
- Country of origin / place of origin: China
- Premium accessories
- The quality of the films plays a major role in vacuuming, because only with a structured bag can an even and optimal vacuum be created for long-lasting freshness. The CASO professional films have a fine rib structure and are very strong and tear-resistant with a material thickness of approx. 160 µm.