The WMF Spice Mill Ceramill Trend has a housing made of easy-care plastic. Inside is the original Ceramill ceramic grinder. It is harder than steel wear-free and reliably grinds salt peppercorns dried herbs and spices small. The degree of grinding is infinitely adjustable via a dial: from fine to coarse. The spices are poured over the large opening of the glass container. So that they do not dry out, there is an aroma cap on the mill that also protects the grinder. The mill can be operated quickly and without much effort. Practical: If you turn the Ceramill Trend upside down, you can grind your spices into the aroma cap when stocks last. If you want salt and pepper to land directly on the dishes, remove the cap before grinding.
Only freshly ground spices give us their full flavor, as they release their essential oils while grinding. For example, WMF has developed the Ceramill spice mills modeled after pepper mills and also equipped them with a long-life ceramic grinder. The grinding strength can be infinitely adjusted via a dial to get the desired grain size depending on the spice. Spice mills have a container made of glass, so you can see at a glance how much stock you still have. It is easy to fill and to clean in the dishwasher. The top is available either from Cromargan stainless steel 18/10, oak or high quality plastic. In all spice mills, the grinder sits on top and leaves no traces of grinding on the table.
Product description of the manufacturer
WMF offers four salt / pepper mills (Conical, Bottle, Lady, Tower) in beech wood, which have the ceramic grinder top and are closed with a lid. This will keep your table clean because nothing can crumble out of the mill. Whether you fill the mills for salt, pepper or another dried spice, you can decide for yourself. A sticker for salt and pepper is included.
- Contents: 1x salt mill filled with imprint, 1x pepper mill filled with imprint (H 14 cm, Ø 6 cm) - Item number: 0647907630
- Material: plastic, glass, ceramic grinder - dishwasher safe (glass container), aroma-tight sealable and hygienic. No dirt on the work surface because the grinding opening is on top
- The adjusting wheel allows stepless adjustment of the grinding power from coarse to fine. With each rotation, the regrind comes out in uniform grain
- Ceramic grinder is harder than steel, free from corrosion and wear. It grinds pepper and salt grains, dried herbs (chili peppers) and spices. Ceramics are food-neutral and abrasion-free
- Manufacturer's warranty: 10 years on the ceramic grinder. The terms of guarantee can be found under "Further technical information"