Product information "Eitech C07 Gearwheelset"
C07 Gear set - gearbox models with the metal construction kit
The gear set C07 is suitable for junior engineers, who experience the operation of different gears with this set. The illustrated construction manual helps to set up 6 different gearbox models and provides basic knowledge about gearboxes. Underneath are e.g. the templates for differential, generator, hammer mechanism and clock. Further in-house creations succeed due to the large number of components contained in the Eitech C07 gearset such as gears in various sizes, wheels, plates, struts. Also a motor with the corresponding battery compartment are included.
Constructing with the Eitech C07 gear set makes it interesting that not only mechanical gearbox variations can be built, but also electrically driven creations can be realized.
Young technicians from the age of 10 are the target group for this gear set - the help of adults is also advisable.
- Eitech construction toys is a modern product with high quality produced in Germany.
- These unique construction toys promote the fine motor skills and creativity.
- The construction boxes are available from simple models for children from the age of 6 up to more extensive construction project for children from the age of 10-12.
Over 250 parts. A minimum of 6 models possible. Age recommendation: +10 years. Illustrated instruction, switchable battery case, soft tires and tools are included. Accepted educational material. Required 3 x batteries type AA (R6) - not included.
- Age recommendation: +10 years.
- more than 250 items
- A minimum of 6 models possible
- switchable battery case
- soft tires and tools are included
- Illustrated installation instructions are included
- This article is a teaching material recognized by schools
- Required 3 x batteries type AA (R6) - not included.