- Long-lasting: Philips powerful Lumea for 6 months of hair-free smooth skin
- Safe, gentle and easy: Breakthrough IPL technology developed with leading dermatologists; achieve long-lasting hair removal safely, in your home
- Personalised Treatment: Three curved, intelligent attachments for customised treatment on each body area - body, face and bikini
- Tailored to you: Philips SmartSkin Sensor measures your skin tone and indicates the optimal setting for you
- Convenient: Corded and cordless functionality to give you full freedom of movement
- 100 percent satisfaction
- Enjoy up to 8 weeks* of smooth, hair free skin, as chosen by over one million women (*When following the treatment schedule, measured on legs, after 3rd treatment, individual results may vary)
- Up to 92% hair reduction in just 3 treatments** (**When following the treatment schedule, measured on legs, after 3rd treatment, individual results may vary)
- The world’s first IPL with curved attachments for each body area - 4 attachments for body, face, bikini & underarms.
- SmartSkin sensor indicates most comfortable setting for your skin tone.
- The only Lumea device with corded and cordless functionality.
Inspired by the uniqueness of different body areas, Philips Lumea Prestige offers specialised attachments designed to meet the needs of different body areas, The attachments are shaped for optimal skin contact and effectiveness, with bespoke window sizes and filters for ultimate precision on each area. Note: If the device is not fully charged when you start a treatment, the battery will run out during a full body treatment. We advise you to always fully charge the device before you start a treatment or to use it corded. Fully charge the batteries before you use the device for the first time and when the batteries are empty. Fully charging the batteries takes up to 1 hour and 40 minutes. Charge the device when the charging light lights up orange during use to indicate that the battery is low and will run out soon. Fully charged batteries provide at least 130 flashes at light intensity 5. Fully charge the device every 3 to 4 months, even if you do not use the appliance for a longer time. Charging the device: 1 Switch off the device. 2 Insert the small plug into the device and put the adapter in the wall socket. -- The charging light flashes white to indicate that the appliance is charging. -- When the batteries are fully charged, the charging light lights up white continuously. Notes: The adapter and the appliance feel warm during charging. This is normal. Note: This device is equipped with battery-overheat protection and does not charge if the room temperature exceeds 40°C. -- Never cover the appliance and device during charging. 3 After charging, remove the adapter from the wall socket and pull the small plug out of the device. Note:The battery functionality is not enough for a full body treatment.
This Philips Lumea Prestige IPL comes with body, face, underarm and bikini attachments plus a luxurious travel pouch. It also includes a power adapter and user manual.And as always, our products have a 2 year warranty.
Lumea Prestige BRI956/60 IPL hair regrowth prevention
The world’s first IPL with curved attachments for body, face, bikini and underarms
- Cordless and corded
- SmartSkin sensor
- Lumea Mobile App
- 5 Energy settings
- Attachments: 4
- Treatment areas